Multichem Industries Limited was established in Nigeria in 1981. The company is part of a family-owned group enterprise with business interests in chemicals, timber, real estate, specialized yarns, and power backup & solar solutions.
Multichem started out as a trading company for textile dyes and chemicals and over a period of time, diversified its portfolio into bulk chemicals, printing inks, flavors & fragrances, agrochemicals & specialty chemicals. Today, the company is probably the oldest and one of the largest & most diversified companies in Nigeria in distribution of a wide range of chemicals & industrial raw materials.
We also have our own manufacturing facility for printing inks, pigment emulsions and industrial & consumer adhesives with a state-of-the-art laboratory for product development and quality control of finished goods.
The industries we serve in Nigeria include: Agrochemicals, Breweries, Cosmetics, Edible Oil Refining, Food, Leather, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceutical, Printing & Packing, Personal Care, Plastics, PU Foam, Soaps & Detergents, Soft drinks and Beverages, and Textiles.
Our strengths in Nigeria are as follows:
- Ethical and well respected company in Nigeria since 1980
- Excellent financial track record and capabilities
- Strong partnerships with customers including multinationals in diversified industries
- Experienced management team & highly qualified techno-commercial personnel with more than 250 permanent & contractual employees
- Global sourcing capabilities for the last 42 years
- Efficient logistics department with “Fast-Track” clearance enabling clearance of goods in 5-7 days
- Multi-location warehousing facilities for a wide range of products, including special air-conditioned warehousing for storage of products such as enzymes, menthol crystals etc.
- Wide distribution network & logistics capabilities with 13 warehouses all over Nigeria
- Proven track record in distribution of a wide range of products